Weekday Wardrobe

7.31.2015

I really thought I posted this last week... but I didn't. So you are getting last week's this week, which is okay because I switched phones mid week and lost all my photos. It all works out in the end right? Right. Anyway - last week was spent almost dead because I was so sick. I did however get enough energy to go to Miss Western Idaho, where I was asked last minute to emcee! WHAT A KICK! Loved it. Lost my voice. Haha. Perfect. And this week - if you follow me on Instagram, you already know - I am PARTYING in Orlando with mama and Miss Idaho! Can't wait to share more about the trip. But right now - let's take it to the closet.



Monday | Top: Eleventh Avenue | Pants: Target | Heels: Dillards
Tuesday | Top: Ann Loft | Pants: Nordstrom Rack | Heels: DSW (not pictured)
Wednesday | Top: NoVae Clothing | Skirt: Pick Your Plum | Heels: DSW
Thursday | Dress: Cozy | Flats: Target
Friday | Top: Forever21 | Jeans: Gap | Flats: TJMaxx

My favorite would have to be the joggers from Tuesday. I am a sucker for joggers, so when I saw these gems at the Rack I knew I had to have them. And they seem to be a hit around the office too. Thursday was disaster day. I tried to do that cool tie your skirt in a knot thing everyone else is doing... clearly, not so much! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS PEOPLE! Which of these outfits would you love to see in your closet?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.