Weekday Wardrobe

4.17.2015

Just when Idaho started to get warm it got cold. So the next few weeks is lots of pants and lots of sweaters. Because who wants to wear bare legs when the wind is making its way through? Not me. These last few weeks have also been a little tough getting ready. My sleeping pattern got off track and is all sorts of out of whack. So in the morning, when I should be getting up to get ready I decide to push the snooze and sleep my life away. Only to wake up with about 20 minutes max to get ready. Super promising... so you will be seeing lots of buns and straight hair.



Monday | Sweater: Pink Blush | Pants: Gap | Flats: Payless
Tuesday | Top: Novae | Pants: Gap | Boots: Macy's
Wednesday | Top: Cotton On | Pants: Pink Blush | Heels: TJMaxx
Thursday | Cardigan: Cotton On |Dress: Cozy | Belt: Little Black Fashion Truck | Heels: DSW
Friday | Sweater: Miny Mae's Market | Jeans: Gap | Flats: Forever Young Shoes

Basically the weeks have been going by too fast but so slow all at the same time. Does anyone else feel like that when you are getting closer to summer? Like every day drags but then all the sudden it is Friday? Time in a funny concept. I am just waiting until May when I can go see the husband again. My favorite outfit last week was Wednesday because I am all about the black on black with some fun shoes. Which outfit are you loving the most?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.