All The Things She Said

6.03.2013

All the things she said, all the things she said, running through my head... please tell me you know that song. If not. You fail. If you do, congratulations - you will move on to the next level test of coolness.
There are so many things running through my head right now. Like a big blurrrrr and flash of light. And so I am writing them down to help me out. Readdddddyyyy. ANNNNND GO!

  • The draft is this weekend. What the heck? How the heck did I marry an athlete? And how did he trick me into liking baseball so much? That is beside the point... because the draft is this week. And not only did I marry an athlete I married a man that will potentially make that his profession. I sort of freak out when I think about it and then Adam thinks I am crazy... but he thinks I am crazy in general so that doesn't matter too much.
  • Talking about being crazy. Have you ever moved? I would assume you have because most people have at least once. Packing and unpacking is driving me crazy. I never realized what a pack rat I was until Adam told me we had to de-junk before we packed... because I didn't do that last time. So I brought a bunch of crapola with me from my single living quarters into our marriage. And this time I vow to have an organized home from the day we unpack.
  • Because have you ever organized a home? Everyone on pinterest makes it look so easy... heck... my mom makes it look so easy. She always buys all these sorters and dividers at the dollar store. I wish I had inherited my mother's organizational genes... but nope, I got my dad's "lets make a pile" genes... 
  • My parents are coming down this weekend. For the first time in many many years they don't have to spend their anniversary at one of my dance recitals or at Miss Idaho - last year they had Adam babysit my grandma so they could sneak out for an anniversary dinner - and this year they get to do whatever they want. And what are they doing? They are coming to hang out with my family so we can all go to a soccer game and run the Dirty Dash.
  • I ran the Dirty Dash last year and it was so much fun I convinced people to run it with me again this year since my friends from last year are out and about living life in Canada and California. The only difference from last year to this year is I am even more out of shape. Luckily, my Dad's hip has been hurting, so I have a walking partner when needed and I don't have to slow anyone down.
  • Annnd... now it is time I slow down. I want to tell you a few more things though. Mostly that you need to go read my friend Sam's brand new blog because she is what I like to call a high-ten-larious. And also that I died my hair blond and I am starting Insanity... I think that it is important you know those two things about me as well. And that wraps up today's thought process. Peace!
Samantha Kemp said...

Ok, So I commented like 3 times on accident when I should have just made it one big comment... and now there's this dumb eye-sore of deleted comments because I tried to delete them.... I'm still learning this blog thing...

So Basically what I said is I LOVE YOU, and I love that picture, and I love that song (I always get it randomly stuck in my head!)

You are amazing.... just saying!

Unknown said...

Sam. You can comment as many times as you want. Because I like them. But. I just deleted the extras to make you feel better. And thanks. You are cool.

Amanda Schroeder said...

Sooo I LOVE that song. Hahaha. I remember it. So funny. I hate moving though. It's seriously the worst. I'm on my way to read Sam's blog. Have a stellar (nonstressful) day!!

we&serendipity

Cece @Mahogany Drive said...

Moving sucks! Hate it. I got rid of a lot of stuff but I can feel it creeping up around me again and I really do try to watch it. Good luck with the draft. How super exciting.

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

love that song too and that photo is so great! my mum is so clean and tidy and like you i have my dad's genes, we hoard thins, just in case we might need it one day lol

Jill said...

Can't wait to hear how the draft goes. Fingers crossed for AZ!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.