Splurge and Save || Outfit 1

6.01.2013



I love fashion. But even more than that I love reasonably priced fashion. I live on a newlywed budget in a town with not many high end stores. And because of that I have a growing love for discounts, dupes, and anything that will save a dollar or two. When I see women in magazines and on blogs with incredible outfits for an incredibly high price I go into mission mode. I know I can find anything expensive for a REASONABLE price without much of the stylistic compromise. So here I am. Splurge and Save with some of my favorite styles.

Starting with a summer date night outfit. White pants and the classic chambray paired with a neon purse. Throw on some patterned shoes and generic jewelry and you have an outfit to catch the eyes of everyone. Head over to my Polyvore profile for details on where to get these items.

Love,
Deidre

*All outfits are built on Polyvore.com. Styling is built to suite my personal taste and dress standards.*


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.