Mixed Tape for Tuesday

6.04.2013

Like I said yesterday... we've been moving. And while we move we listen to music. Our wedding dance playlist has been on repeat at our old home and our new home. Music, spontaneous dance parties, and make shift karaoke systems (aka... a whisk and loud yelling) will help make even the worst tasks seem totally do-able. So... here is a mixed tape full of songs for singing and dancing. Now go make your week a little more do-able.


Side A
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Shark in the Water - VV Brown
Bye, Bye, Bye - N*Sync
I Love It - Icona Pop
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Blinded by the Light - Manfed Mann
I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters

Side B
Wannabe - Spice Girls
The Heart of Rock and Roll - Huey Lewis and the News
Firework - Katy Perry
I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
Jump Jump - Kris Kross
22 - Taylor Swift

*I am not endorsing the videos for these songs. I am endorsing that the songs listed above make me want to sing and dance. I do not own the rights to any of these songs.*
Jane Edmunds said...

I need to get some of your mixes.

Steph G said...

This is fantastic. I might have to copy this for a new playlist.

Samantha Kemp said...

I'm with the two previous comments! Music makes life better, good music makes life the best!!!

Kimberly said...

I love it by Icona Pop has been one of my go to work out songs lately. Also, Fame by David Bowie. I live for music!

Heather T. said...

Fantastic playlist. I approve!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.