Dear Thanksgiving Spread,

11.27.2012

I know everyone has put their Thanksgiving decorations away and pulled out the Christmas tree... but I wanted to go back to last week's holiday because I loved it! Adam and I spent the holiday up in Idaho with my family. My Mom had me help a lot this year. I helped bake and cook as well as do all the table settings. And I must say, I was pretty proud of our work... so here you have it. The Edmunds' Thanksgiving celebration from table setting to serving table.







I love Thanksgiving. 
I love being with family. 
I love having an excuse to be in the same town as all my friends.
I love making pie. 
I love decorating.
And I love the reminder that I have so many good things in my life. 
What do you love about this time of year?


Helene said...

love this!!! it is gorgeous!

The Millers said...

Wow, I love all of this. The table is beautiful and the food looks amazing! Nothing is better than being with family :)

Beauty Writer said...

I love this decor! I just started following you through this weekend's blog hop and would love for you to check out my blog too :)

http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.ca/



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.