Dear Christmas Tunes,

12.15.2012

This weekend is being spent in Idaho with my family since we will be in California for the holiday season. Here is the weekend tune. A Christmas diddy mixed with a little Jimmy. What more could you ask for?


Mariah, Christmas children, The Roots, and Jimmy? Well done. A better team there is? No, there is not.

Love,
Deidre
Unknown said...

If this doesn't get you in the Christmas Spirit I don't know what will!

Summer x

http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Jimmy Fallon is, like, THE coolest guy on television of all time. No? And Mariah sounds wonderful live.

Blessings,
Meredith

P.S. My blog name has recently changed from A Penny for a Thought to this. But, the content is the same. FYI.

Hanna said...

Hi there!! I found you somewhere in the blogosphere and LOVE your blog!!! I'm Hanna and I am your newest follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! You can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

xoxoxo Hanna



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.