Weekday Wardrobe

2.26.2016

Let's wrap this week up already - okay? You will see next week how this week has gone for me. My top knot and pont tail count for the week? Five. That is right - 100% I'm out of time hairstyles. It has been a crazy week getting adjusted to being alone again. I am slowly getting it figured out but it is definitely one day at a time. How do you transition when you have to change your routine? Let's get to last week's outfits when I was a little more put together.




Monday | Top: Eleventh Avenue | Leggings: Gap | Booties: Old Navy
Tuesday | Cardigan: Old Navy | Top: Pink Blush | Pants: Old Navy | Flats: Payless
Wednesday | Cardigan: Old Navy | Top: Downeast | Skirt: Agnes&Dora | Tights: Costco | Booties: Old Navy
Thursday | Sweater: Lucy and Lyla | Top: Eleventh Avenue | Leggings: Gap | Booties: Francesca's
Friday | Top: Old Navy | Jeans: NoVae | Shoes: DSW


My favorite outfit of the week was totally Friday. I love when I get to wear jeans at work. You might remember this outfit plus a jacket in my last Styled by 5 post featuring Cents of Style. Once I wore it for that it went on replay. Right now it is on hold though because the top is in the laundry which has yet to be completed. That is a goal for tonight. But my Monday hair is for sure my fave. Which outfit are you loving the most?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.