Jump, Jump

2.10.2016

Does anyone else love jumpers and rompers and all things onsie - they are so comfortable and they make putting an outfit together so much easier. Unless you are like me and add a cardigan and hat. But most of the time it is just one piece of clothing and you are out the door! I am sold. Beyond sold. I found this jumper awhile back and kept telling Adam I needed to have it but he wasn't totally sold. Whenever I try buying something unique like a hat or a jumper he always says, "You have - fill in the blank - already and you never wear it!" Well joke is on him this time because I partnered up with Paige Avenue to style this beautiful jumper.

Before we get to the outfit I want to tell you how much I love this new boutique. Paige Avenue is all about simple staple pieces for every woman's closet. But on top of that they have a mission that perfectly aligns with what I try to share on my blog. So often I talk about figuring out how to be confident for your body and styling for you - which is where the whole Styled by 5 collaboration started. Well Paige Avenue has a three piece mission and the second part of that is, "Educate you on how to dress for your body type, skin color, etc to help boost your confidence and give you courage to try new things." For that reason alone I knew I had to partner with them. Okay - now to the jumper!


Jumper: Paige Avenue
Sweater: Pink Blush
Hat: Downeast
Heels: Cousin Couture

There is something about this brown-grey-taupe color that totally has me sold. In the last month I have found myself always picking it if it is an option in pieces of clothing. I think because it is so versatile. This jumper was no different. The thing I love most about this jumper - other than the color - is that it has sleeves! Have you ever noticed how hard it is to come across a sleeved jumper? They are usually all spaghetti straps or mesh shoulders. Not this one. When it is a little warmer I will style it without a cardigan so you can see. But for this post I decided to pair it with a long cardigan to add some drama and warmth. I debated testing out the half top knot in my hair, but decided to throw on a floppy hat that matched the color of my shoes. I felt like this outfit needed a monochromatic feel because there was so much to be said with the jumper and the long cardi. So now that you know about my love for jumpers, I want to know how you feel about them! Are you a jumper and romper lover just like me?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.