Weekday Wardrobe

11.06.2015

This week was like hitting the ground running. Jam packed every day. But that has been almost every day for the last couple weeks. And... to throw a wrench in the plans Adam is coming home a few weeks sooner than expected. He has been "shut down" by the Diamondbacks because they decided it was time to give his arm a rest. So I should be cleaning the house to make it perfect for his arrival but I will not be because I already have a packed weekend. Basically there is so much going on in my brain I can't even really think to type it out right now... so let's get to the outfits!

Weekday Wardrobe 10.26-30.15

Monday | Dress: Target | Cardigan: Old Navy | Shoes: Missing
Tuesday | Jacket: Forever21 | Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Old Navy | Flats: TJMaxx
Wednesday | Sweater: Lucy & Lyla | Top: Downeast | Jeans: Old Navy | Flats: Target
Thursday | Sweater: Pink Blush | Dress: Cozy | Flats: Forever Young
Friday | Jacket: Pink Blush | Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Old Navy | Heels: DSW

I think this week I am a little torn on which is my favorite. I guess overall I like Monday the best because I think my hair looks good that day too. But If I could combine Monday hair with Tuesday or Friday outfit it would be ideal. Friday's outfit was my traveling wardrobe so I wore walkable heels so I didn't have to take up suitcase space with the spikes. Which outfit is your fave? Which would you love to see in your closet?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.