Weekday Wardrobe

10.16.2015

It has been awhile since I shared one of these. And that is partially my fault and totally Adam's fault. Actually. Let's make that partially Adam's fault and totally my fault. Partially Adam's fault because he came home, which I loved, but he is the reason I started taking daily outfit pictures. And since he was home I didn't heave a reason. And that is why it is totally my fault. I said I would keep it up when he came home. And I didn't. And then it took me about a week to get back in the habit. So here we are. And the posts are back.


Monday | Top: Pink Blush | Pants: Old Navy | Heels: TJMaxx
Tuesday | Top: Cotton On | Joggers: Eleventh Avenue| Heels: Famous Footwear
Wednesday | Sweater: NoVae | Pants: Old Navy | Flats: Payless
Thursday | Top: Lucy and Lyla | Leggings: Gap | Flats: Forever Young
Friday | Top: Agnes and Dora | Jeans: Old Navy | High Tops: DSW


Since I just got some sick new high tops for my fitness class I decided to wear them on Friday and let me just say... I felt really awesome. So that make Friday the favorite in my books. I love how chill I looked and felt after spending so much time trying to be the professional girl in the office. Also. The jeans might have something to do with it. Guys. I am in LOVE with Old Navy's mid rise Rockstar Skinnys. Allllll the good things. Which outfit is your fave? Anything that you are looking to add to your closet?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.