French Terry Tunic

9.15.2015

I am really excited to share today's post with you for two reason. Reason one - I got a great opportunity to help out a local company by modeling for them. Reason two - there is a steal of a deal coming up. Two awesome things, right? First things first. Modeling. Now, I wouldn't say I am a model, but I do love to style outfits and show them off for all of you. So when I moved to Idaho I got connected with the boutique owner of NoVae Clothing and have been modeling for her here and there ever since. It has been a blast! I am still learning the ins and outs of angles and proper photo shoot makeup, but I am enjoying every second of it. And the friendship that comes along with it. Last week we met up before I hit the road for Utah to model this little diddy for her.




Sweater: NoVae Clothing
Jeans: NoVae Clothing
Hat: Aro & Company


Which brings me to the real reason for this post. THE DEAL! You guys. Not only are these photos part of NoVae - but if you head to Jane.com you will see them there too! Because this sweater will be on Jane.com for a heck of a deal. You can find it under the name Mix n' Match French Terry Tunic. If you have ever shopped on a deal site before you know the slight anxiety that comes from not knowing sizing, not knowing the quality, and so on - because you can't see it before. Well I am here to tell you that this sweater ROCKS! I mean, it rocks enough that I asked NoVae to send me the photos so I could share it on my personal blog. I cannot speak enough great words about NoVae because I know she takes the time to find high quality items - material, fit, and longevity of clothing items. It is a great material - comfy and cozy, and I love the lose fit. The white ribbon stitching details are so fun too. I am generally a size 10/12, I am 5'9" tall, and I am modeling a large - just to give you an idea. So there you have it - I am modeling and this lovely top can be fond on Jane TODAY! So go get your shop on and get ready for fall.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.