Weekday Wardrobe

7.03.2015

Happy Independence Day tomorrow! Today is my "holiday" at work so I am packed up, Slider in his travel tote, and on our way to Alabama to visit Adam for the holiday. Just a quick trip this time - only 4ish days - but I will take what I can get. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? Mine will be filled with baseball, fireworks, and lots of exploring. Let's take it to last week's wardrobe.



Monday | Top: Soel | Pants: Old Navy | Heels: Dillards
Tuesday | Top: Pink Blush | Pants: Old Navy | Heels: Target
Wednesday | Top: Pink Blush | Pants: Old Navy | Flats: Payless
Thursday | Top: StyleLately | Skirt: Downeast Basics | Heels: Payless
Friday | Top: Downeast | Kimono: Pink Blush | Leggings: Pick Your Plum | Heels: Payless

Well... if we are basing my favorite day off of hair alone - I would have to go with Monday. That was a MAGICAL hair day. I am working towards more hair days like that in my future. But my favorite outfit is probably Thursday. I really enjoyed pairing two summer colors - a pastel and a jewel tone - to make a fun, light outfit. Which one is your favorite?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.