Weekday Wardrobe

6.26.2015

Now that we are back on track with the weekly outfits I want to give you a heads up on something. You are going to be seeing a lot of orange and blue during the summer. Like I mentioned the other day, I work at an orange and blue University. And almost every week this summer there is an orientation of some sorts. And because of where my office is located we are in the "must where some variation of school colors" group whenever there is an orientation. So my closet is getting really creative with all shades and similarities to the school colors. Last week was the perfect example of four days that needed school colors.



Monday | Top: Lucy & Lyla | Skirt: Downeast Basics | Heels: Payless
Tuesday | Top: Pink Blush | Leggings: Gap | Heels: Target
Wednesday | Top: Cotton On | Skirt:White Plum | Flats: Forever Young
Thursday | Top: Old Navy | Pants: Norstrom Rack | Wedges: Target
Friday | Top: Luc & Lyla | Leggings: Gap | Sandals: Sanuk

I am going to have to say Friday was my favorite last week - of course the only day I am not wearing orange and blue - because that outfit just made me feel confident, comfortable, and sleek. It was the perfect work to party outfit - I traded in my flats for wedges and put on some red lips and was ready for Miss Idaho in about 5 minutes flat. And that is what I like to call a winning outfit - multipurpose and comfortable. Which your favorite from last week?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.