Dana Leigh Apparel

6.23.2015

This post has been a long, long time coming! I decided to work with Dana Leigh Apparel months ago because of their great deals and products - and finally I am here to tell you all about them. They recently launched their brand new Insta account where they sell all their overstock items for SUPER cheap. Which I love because I am a sucker for a deal.









Top: Dana Leigh Appareal c/o
Jeans: Novae Clothing c/o
Shoes: DSW

I got this top from Dana Leigh and I am loving it. The fabric is so soft and stretchy. And I like that it puts a new twist on an old colorblock classic. Plus... since I work at a school that is all about the orange and blue, I need to find a subtle way to rep the team colors. This one did just that without making me look like a crazy fan. Dana Leigh has a ton of different items on their website and then - like I said - their overstock items go straight to Insta for a killer deal! And I think you will love their items and the amazing prices that are tagged to them! So GO SHOP on their Instagram account for deals on deals on deals. Okay?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.