Leather Jacket

2.24.2015

I am not much of a jacket person, most days I try to stay away from them. When Adam and I are running out the door for something I always think to myself, " Do I need a jacket?" And generally... the answer is no. Not because it is always perfect weather, but because I would rather be cold for a few seconds than have to worry about taking off, putting on, and keeping track of one more thing. I tend to forget things and lose track of things, and I would rather not forget a jacket at a restaurant. But lately I have become a leather jacket lover and always opt in for a jacket.











Jacket: Pink Blush c/o
Top: Pink Blush c/o
Pants: Pink Blush c/o
Necklace: Pink Blush c/o
Shoes: Famous Footwear

I love a leather jacket because it is light enough that I don't feel the need to take it off going from place to place, and it always ties in a style to my ensemble, rather than adding a a jacket. This one is great because it is a cropped leather jacket and so I can throw it on over dresses or with jeans without making it look like too much. Do you have any jackets you love? What is your go to heading out the door item?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.