How We Wore It: Moiology

2.25.2015

You might remember awhile back when I teamed up with a group of lovely bloggers to bring you a how we wore it post. Well guess what? I am at it again. Let me give you a little refresher on how this works. All of us were given the same "inspiration outfit" and we were asked to create our own take on it once we let our creative juices flow. Any outfit can be inspired by the colors, the patterns, the pieces, or the textures is fine. So our how we wore it is coming from the inspiration side – with things we already have! Because not many people have the luxury to just go buy a new outfit based on what they see on Pinterest, so you have to work with what you have. First up is the look we used for our inspiration.




Okay. So let me tell you what I thought when I saw this photo. First things first, I loved the color scheme. One of my favorite tees in my closet has that same sort of vibe, so I knew that would be my starting point. From there I paired it with a cardigan because I am more of a cardigan over than a full on sweater person. I paired it with my favorite skinnies, my silver pumps which have been a go to lately, and tied off the look with sunglasses and a bag.

I was especially to see Sasha's look with sunglasses - because I have never been awesome at including them in my day to day or my looks. So I was going to make an effort with that accessory this round. Because I have been making a huge effort to wear them more on a day to day basis. And my Blenders Eyewear have been the perfect place to start.










Top: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Sunglasses: Blenders Eyewear c/o
Bag: LDS Distribution Center
Heels: Scarpetta c/o

Now that you have taken my take on the look make sure you see what my friends came up with! And let me tell ya, it is a heck of a list. You can check them out here - Brooke at Silver Lining - Brielle at Ready or Not - Laura at Sincerely, Laura - Brooklyn at A Little Too Jolley - Jana at Life Could Be A Dream - Ashley at Absolutely Ashley - Megan at And Here's To You, Mrs. Robinson - Bonnie at The Life of Bon - Aubrey at Dreaming About Someday - Bri at Breezy Days - Alexa at He and I.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.