Dressy Valentine's Day Look

2.05.2015



It is time to move to the fancier side of things. I've been focusing most of the looks for a more casual/semi dressy look because those are more often, the types of outfits you wear on Valentine's Day. But there is always the chance that your significant other will go all out and book the fanciest place in town and take you to a show. And in that case, you need to have an easy to put together, yet classy look ready on hand. Here is my take on a dressy Valentine's Day look.











Dress: Pink Blush c/o
Tights: Costco
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Jewelry: Pink Blush c/o
Clutch: Aro & Company c/o

I started this whole look with a simple dress. Paired it with opaque tights to lengthen my legs and add a little class. Since it is still winter, I added a long sleeve tie up cardigan to keep me warm whenever I took my jacket off inside. Throw on some heels and some sparkly jewelry and there you have it. I love this look because most of us have the tights, heels, jewelry, and some sort of dress already in our closet. It is just about putting it all together in the right way to take it from just some items in your closet to a classy look for a night out.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.