Casual Valentine's Day Look

2.04.2015

Something that I love about Valentines Day is that every couple - no matter who they are or what they enjoy doing can find something unique and special for their Valentines Celebration. Adam and I have done a few different things. One fancy dinner, one night in with a fort and takeout, and one simple night at our favorite local spot. And for us ladies, that means all sorts of options for outfits to wear on Valentine's Day. Today I am sharing a casual Valentine's Day look that can be worn on a simple date or to work - you might have to trade in the jeans for slacks or a skirt though.











P H O T O S B Y W H I T N E Y M A J O R S P H O T O G R A P H Y

Top: Pink Blush c/o
Jeans: Gap
Booties: Francescas

This top scream Valentine's Day to me with the red and pink color scheme. Plus the crochet details give it a feminine touch that I adore. I didn't dress this look up with any accessories, but I have worn it with a gold statement necklace and it looked stunning. Usually I wear it with jeans or leggings and heels, but it pairs nicely with a black pencil skirt too for some dimension. Do you have any Valentine's Day plans yet? Will you be dressing up or dressing down for your date?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.