Le Motto

1.06.2015

This company grabbed my attention in seconds with their tagline. Le Motto. Because your words have power. That is right, your words have POWER! And that is something that I have always felt strongly about. As a blogger, as a woman involved in the community, and as a former titleholder in the Miss America system - I have always felt like there is power in my words and my actions. I can make a difference. I can speak my mind. I can be involved. I can be a leader for change. I can be a role model. I have power!










Top: Le Motto c/o
Sweater: Lucy & Lyla c/o
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Nordstrom

The tops are comfy and fun. Clothing with meaning. I found these shirts awhile back when they sponsored the Miss Idaho Organization and I have been in love ever since. And a company with generosity in their bones. They donated 25 tops for the contestants at Miss Idaho - no questions asked. They are dedicated in service and communication. I have loved working with them. They have tons of phrases that I love. Besides the one on my top I love the tee that said, "More class. Less sass." Do your words have power? What would be your tee shirt motto?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.