Prison Stripes Trend

7.22.2014

You might be visiting from I'm Topsy Turvy to see my own striped outfit after my trend alert post. And today I am taking it all the way with stripes on stripes. Have you been seeing black and white taking over the fashion magazine? Well after finding a top and a bag with the prison stripes trend I thought I would put together my own outfit and put it all together at once.






Top: Maurices
Skirt: Pick Your Plum
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Purse: Target

When I put together this outfit I couldn't decide if the purse and top were too much of the same. But when I got the photos I was in love. And the long pencil skirt really jazzed it all up for me. Don't mind how white I am, that was pre self-tanner which you will be seeing more of later!

I know a lot of you have said that you are loving stripes lately too. And it helps that every store has there own version of stripes on the rack. Are you loving the prison stripes or are you all about stripes in living color? What is your favorite trend that is showing up everywhere right now?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.