Fashion Fits Everyone || Volume 32

6.27.2014

2014-06-22_0008
"Fashion has always been fun to me.  I love dressing up, finding outfits that make me feel confident.  Over the years, I've learned which cuts flatter my body type and which colors look great always.  Knowing what works best for me helps me feel more confident…..who wants to try on unflattering clothes?
Over the years, I've learned how to dress my pear shaped body.  When I was younger, I hated my body type and was constantly frustrated because I couldn't find clothes that I felt comfortable in.  Now? I've learned exactly what works for wider hips and thighs.  Tighter pants? Only with a longer tunic type of top. Skirts, always flattering.  I own way too many.  Great fitting jeans? Worth every penny.  Heels lengthen my legs and create balance.  I've found that I have a hard time finding dresses that fit since I'm smaller on the top…….so I tend to wear separates.
I've been thinking a lot about how to define my own style.  I'm driven by color.  I love bright colors, bold patterns, and pretty accents.  Statement jewelry? Yes please.  Black and white stripes? Absolutely.  I don't do subtle or boring.  I love fashion because it's fun! It's a way to be creative!
I love that everyone can express themselves with their personal style.  Developing your personal style is a great way to develop your confidence.  Learn what you love, and feel your best in!"
- Carly from Lipgloss and Crayons
 Interested in being a part of Fashion Fits Everyone? Email lovetheskinnys@gmail.com with the subject Fashion Fits Everyone and we will get you scheduled.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.