A Ring for a Year

5.16.2013

After surprising Adam a few weeks ago I asked, "Was that the best surprise ever?" And he said, "No, the best surprise is when you said yes when I proposed!" ... I was thinking whhhhhhhat?! He totally knew I would say yes right? I thought we were pretty clear on the we are in love and want to get married thing. "Was me saying yes really a surprise?" ... "Well... maybe?"
Exactly one year ago today Adam asked. And I said yes. And I couldn't have made a better choice. So happy one year of a ring on my finger to the man who makes me smile. I am lucky to have a husband that is so dedicated in his work, so caring in actions, and shows me more love than I could ever hope. Saying yes to you was the best choice.

Love,
Deidre
Amberly said...

Haha, one thing that always entertains me is how nervous guys get when they propose because they're afraid of being rejected.... I know this isn't true of everyone, but most couples have talked about marriage, gone ring shopping or picked a date by that point, so do our men really think we'd change our minds last minute?

RH said...

Awesome! Isn't it crazy how naked your finger feels when you take off your ring? I very rarely do, but when it's off, it feels funny! Happy one year to proposal-ary! lol



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.