Dear Good Deeds,

9.30.2012

We have made it a goal at our home to do one good deed everyday. No one needs to know what it is. No one needs to know if you actually did it. And it can be anything. But imagine if you continue to help those around you the positive influence you are having on your life and in theirs. You can hold the door open for someone, return a cart at the store, entertain a little baby looking over his mom's shoulder, or loan someone a dollar.


There is so much more going on in the world around you. Take time out of your day to brighten someone else's... you never know how your light might glow after. Want to join the challenge?

Love,
Deidre

The Millers said...

This is a cute little challenge. how fun

Jane said...

Great challenge, I love doing something every day to help others. It just makes my day a little better.

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

What a great little goal! I used to do this, and it was easy, but so rewarding. Thanks for the reminder! I should start back up again!

Bridgette Nicole said...

So true and such a great challenge for all! Thanks for writing this. :)
-Bridgette
I am your newest follower. Follow me back at: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

Coming over from Tiffany's post. I'm excited to start reading and I love that your man posts once a week!!

A Muse in Purple said...

I'm such a believer in karma that I try & pay everything forward. From holding the door at the grocery store or helping a friend in need. No good deed goes unnoticed. Love this post xo



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.