Dear Award,

8.13.2012

You like me... YOU REALLY LIKE ME! I mean, at least one person does. Oh my heck. My first blogger award. What a happy day to be alive! I received an award. And what a better day to announce it than the first day of my newly new bloggy blog!

Special thanks goes to my girl Kelsey over at A Muse in Purple for being the first person to admit she likes my blog. And for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Sure do appreciate ya!
liebster
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.


The Rules
Each person must post 11 things about themselves and answer the 11 questions that are tagged for them and than list 11 bloggers they nominate, plus make up their own 11 questions to ask their nominees

11 facts about Deejmbl:
1. My final meal on death row would be roast beef and mashed potatoes with homemade gravy
2. If I could go on any vacation at this very moment I would go on a cruise...
and I get to in ONE week from today. Pumped.
3. I am a dog person. Cats make me sneeze.
4. Vanilla always trumps.
5. I am sometimes really messy and sometimes really organized. Try to catch me on a good day.
6. Mac always trumps PC.
7. My favorite type of exercise is anything dance related.
8. Brothers. But then again... that is all I know. Three brothers, only girl.
9. My favorite Olympic sport would have to be gymnastics. Typical. But amazing.
10. I shower in the morning.
11. The first blog I check when I log in is whatever is at the top of bloglovin'.


Now, here are my nominees!
Emily at Dashboard Diary
Brielle at Mr. D and Me
Breanne at Oh, Pish Posh

And here are my 11 Questions for my nominees!
1. What song will always make you start dancing?
2. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
3. Sunrise or sunset?
4. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
5. Celebrity Crush?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Favorite joke?
8. Favorite season?
9. N'Sync or Backstreet Boys?
10. What three flavors do you want on your snowcone?
11. What is your go to restaurant?

Okay... and now some other exciting news for (more for me...) you.
I am getting married in...

3 DAYS!

Interesting facts about 3? There are 3 notes in a triad, the basic form of any chord; Sicilia was known as Trinacria for its triangle-shape; three Mile Island is known for a nuclear accident; three is the number of witches in William Shakespeare's Macbeth; the Buddha has three bodies; the Rule of Three is an American superstition in which celebrity deaths tend to occur in threes.

Love,
Deidre



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.