Dear Shark Week,

8.14.2012

It is my favorite week. Of forever. First reason? I am getting married in just TWO days! Count them, one, two. What the heck?! How did this sneak up so fast. I know... you want the interesting facts about two, right?


  • The first magic number.
  • In AstrologyTaurus is the second sign of the Zodiac.
  • In Finland, two candles are lit on Independence Day
  • Putting them on the windowsill invokes the symbolical meaning of division, and thus independence.
  • In Jewish law, the testimony of two witnesses are required to verify and validate events, such as marriage, divorce, and a crime that warrants capital punishment
  • binary star is a stellar system consisting of two stars orbiting around their center of mass.

And now onto my SECOND favorite reason for this week....


That is right ladies and gentleman. It is shark week. Why does that fascinate me? I don't know. But I love it. Last year I watched a documentary on Black December and I will forever be hooked on shark week. It is slightly terrifying and super interesting. If shark week plays anything on Black December this year, watch it. It is NUTS. So now, I am a shark week lover.

Wedding. Shark week. Best week ever. Two days.

Love,
Deidre
Unknown said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! How exciting. New follower to your blog. Hope you follow back. I have a fun link up on Tuesdays if you're interested in joining the fun!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.