Dear 7Qs,

8.22.2012

This photo is from my bridal shower. We played the he said she said game with lips and mustaches... Michelle was going for classy man? We were going for.... don't worry, I will ruin your photo at all costs.
Photobombing like it's my J-O-B!

1. Bold or Understated?
Bold. Go bold or go home. Maybe that is a bad motto... but I sure do love attention. 

2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?

A pocket knife. If I am trying to survive I am going to need a pocket knife with all the tools... then I can make a water bottle and a book if I need to.

3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?

What does that even mean?

4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?

Small acts everyday. Service is about the joy you get from helping people. not the recognition that may come.

5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)

Simple.

6. Can you laugh with out smiling?

No. I am usually smiling. Even when I am mad. A lady at work the other day told me that she could never tell how I really felt because I smiled no matter what the situation... mad, awkward, sad, stressed... 

7. Do you pop your knuckles?

All the time. It is a terrible habit. I stopped once. But then I started again. Difficult... very difficult.

So THERE you have it! Link up over at Genti's blog!

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.