Dear Mustache March,

3.02.2012

Mustache March... I welcome you. With open arms. Not because I love you, but because I must. There is no way around it. Mustache March is a way of life. So to all you females out there that struggle with kissing a mustached man... deal with it. You cannot escape. No one can. And maybe look for a man that can grow the manliest of man mustaches. Cherish that. Men... grow one if you can because you can never grow one any other month and have it be socially accepted without people thinking you are some sort of creep. The following men are not creeps, they are classy... for your viewing pleasure.




I mustache you a question... 
but I will shave it for later! 


I would love to stay but I really mustache.... must dash.

Love,
Deidre



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.