Dear Conference,

3.30.2012

This weekend is one of my favorite weekends! Not only are we so close to Easter, one of my favorite holidays, but is conference weekend! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints holds conference two times a year, once in April and once in October. It is an opportunity to listen to a prophet's voice, the Lord's mouthpiece, and to receive revelation in our own lives. The men and women that speak are truly inspired and I can find answers to my questions throughout each session. I am grateful for a church that believes in a Heavenly Father that loves and cares for everyone, so much that he is willing to call men and women to guide us in these latter days. And I am grateful for the men and women that are willing to listen to the Spirit to give me the inspiration I need and help me find answers to my questions.



Here is a little conference history for you.


I invite you to participate in the 182nd Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, to be held on March 31 and April 1, 2012. You can hear it all at lds.org.







© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.