Dear Holidays,

1.10.2012

You might have been the death of me... getting work off and working from home for nearly two weeks made coming back to work the most difficult thing I ever had to do... Lucky for me I am leaving again today. Here is a brief holiday summary with detailed posts to come:

Drove home to Idaho with Mom
Eric gets home
Dad gets home
Merry Christmas Eve shopping for Mom from Dad (might be one of our longest standing traditions)
Christmas Eve Prime Rib
MERRY CHRISTMAS with Ham and Santa
Drive to Utah
Family fun for three days in Utah
Fly to California to be with my favorite man
Celebrate Adam's birthday just one day late
Disneyland
New Years with the Miller Family
Relaxing in 80 degree California weather
Fly back to Utah... only after being stuck on the tarmac for an hour and a half

Now here I am. Back in Utah. Back to real life. A rest of the week break starts this afternoon... Miss America here I come!

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.