winning.

3.09.2009

Well, here are some photos from the final day of campaigning with James and Leo.


James, showing his support.


Outside campaigning in the WIND.


All the signs I made. I feel like they are pretty good, yeah?



It was so great to be a part of the campaigning experience. Fun and exhausting. Really, I have never been so tired. On Friday it was announced that the 2009-2010 BYUSA Presidency would be let by Elise May and Landon Hansen. I think they will do a great job. You can read all about it here.

Following all the announcement and everything there was a post campaign party for all the teams and everyone who wanted to come at Alpine Village. The Broken Hearted Rounds performed and we celebrated elections and Nat Haward's birthday. Good times? I think so.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.