Styled by 5: Sweet Legs

1.12.2017

Next up? Styled by 5! I know, you were really hoping to see more of me and my girls sharing one item in multiple stylish ways. Well, I won't leave you hanging. Let's do this!


This month we teamed up with Sweet Legs to share every girl's favorite fashion item, black leggings. And let me tell you, a good pair of black leggings are hard to come by. Lots of times they are too short, too see through, or show just a little too much. Or they cut in the wrong place. Or you get the idea... they can be tough! But I got my Sweet Legs pair and I am in love. They wear nice and they feel nice. The fabric is so soft it feels like butter.




Leggings: Sweet Legs
Top: Nordstrom Rack
Hat: Jane
Shoes: Famous Footwear

My plan this month was to go super casual to show how you can wear leggings for a busy day of comfort while still looking put together. Does that make sense? I feel like people either feel like leggings need to look like workout or like they are meant to be worn every day. And I say, hey they are amazing so why feel like we need to wear a tunic and a statement necklace to draw away from the leggings!? Enjoy life. So I paired it with a statement sweatershirt, sneaks, and a hat. An outfit that says I want to be comfortable for errands but I also don't plan to workout. You dig, right?

Since we are all sharing the same piece on a different body type here is a reminder of my sizing – I am 5’9″ and I generally wear a 10/12 – 10 on a good day, 12 on a not good day… you understand, right? So I ordered these leggings in the "One Size", sometimes I debate going plus but one size tends to work. The leggings have been great. I dont have any issues with them being see through and they fit long which I appreciate being tall. I love sharing my style with you, but I also want you to see clothing I style in other body types so you can find what is best for you. So feel free to check out how KaylynnBethanyJacque, and Lauryn styled this outfit as well! And watch for a new piece of clothing styled by 5 every month.
Unknown said...

Love love love this outfit!! You look fabulous in those leggings :) I think I need to buy that sweatshirt, it's super cute!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.