Styled by 5: Love Winnie James

6.23.2016

I might not be great about blogging lately, but at least I keep up with the best collabs, right? And when I say best collabs I am obviously talking about Styled by 5. We had another change in our 5th blogger - so you will get to meet her at the end of this post, but she came in strong getting us our June item from Love Winnie James.


Okay – so I decided to go with a dressy preppy look. Like maybe I just got back from the Hamptons or something? I also could be totally off with how I assume they dress, but I am going with it. Ha. Since the stripes in the chambray were white I decided to pair it with white skinnies to bring out the accent. And then to lengthen my legs I decided to put on some strappy nude sandals. To add another element of style to the outfit I accessorized with my Color by Amber bangles. I decided to go with a variety of styles to add dimension.


Top: Love Winnie James
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Cousin Couture
Bracelets: Color by Amber

Since we are all sharing the same piece on a different body type here is a reminder of my sizing – I am 5’9″ and I generally wear a 10/12 – 10 on a good day, 12 on a not good day… you understand, right? So I ordered this top in a large. I won’t lie, I hate ordered button up shirts because they always are a little tight in my chesticle area… so I was nervous about this one. But this is the BEST fitting button up I have ever gotten for my body. And I love it so much I have worn it three times already. I love sharing my style with you, but I also want you to see clothing I style in other body types so you can find what is best for you. So feel free to check out how Kaylynn, Bethany, Jacque, and Lauryn styled this outfit as well! And watch for a new piece of clothing styled by 5 every month.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.