Grey Summer

6.01.2016

I know that summer is a time to introduce all the bright colors and florals back into your closet and your wardrobe, but you guys - I can't. I am a sucker for the neutrals. And I became even more of a sucker when I spotted this grey bag from Fawn Design. And it has officially become my bag for summer because of the simplicity of the bag styling but also because hello, backpack! I never knew how much I loved a backpack purse. Which is especially strange because through high school and my first couple years of college I was anti backpack... crazy right?! But now I live for the hands free tote when out running errands and walking around.


Bag: Fawn Design
Top: A Dip of Darling
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Watch: Arvo


I laid eyes on my very first Fawn bag at Alt last summer where I actually got to meet the women behind the brand. And I loved her and I loved the bag. Ever since then I have been swooning after this grey diddy – my only regret was buying it before the navy came out, you guys it is a dream. But the bag is perfect. The bag has a ton of space – it is a diaper bag after all – to hold everything I need and when I travel I can throw my laptop and everything in there no problem. There is one large pocket on the back of the inside and then four additional pockets lining the rest of the inside. On the outside of the bag you have three large pockets and one small zipper pocket. Plus – the bag can be backpack or over the shoulder. And I personally am a huge fan of the straps and how wide they are so it sits comfortably no matter how much is tucked in my Fawn bag. Would you pick a Fawn Design bag for your summer go to? What do you look for in a summer bag?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.