Weekday Wardrobe

1.22.2016

I have really started to love sharing my weekday wardrobe with you. It is giving me the creativity my closet needed so I don't always think, "I have nothing to wear" - because clearly you can tell by the mess of a closet I am in there are things to wear. This past week was pretty busy - as they all seem to be lately - it was thing, to thing, to thing but luckily I felt like I totally crushed it. Generally you can tell how well I am keeping up with my schedule based on how many times I wear a top knot. So let's count below - ZERO top knots! I killed it. Okay - now onto the outfits.



Monday | Dress: Downeast | Cardigan: Old Navy | Tights: Costco | Shoes: Francesca's
Tuesday | Cardigan: Old Navy | Undershirt: SexyModest | Leggings: Gap | Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Wednesday | Sweater: NoVae | Pants: Old Navy | Shoes: Old Navy
Thursday | Cardigan: Old Navy | Top: Old Navy | Pants: Old Navy | Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Friday | Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: DSW

My favorite look of the week was Thursday - mostly because I got that cute new top for Christmas and I couldn't wait to wear it. I loved the relaxed yet professional vibe the outfit gave off with the button up and cardigan plus booties. It was also so comfy to wear all day long. And my second favorite is Monday - solely thanks to that awesome floral dress - that Adam hates because he says it looks like Grandma's drapes - but I love it! Even with it being form fitted I never felt self conscious about my body while wearing it, which I feel says a lot about the form and shape of the dress. Which of these weekday wardrobe outfits would you love in your closet?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.