Happy Holidays

12.23.2015

The other night as I was opening a few Christmas cards and addressing a few of our final ones to send out I was overcome with happiness. Christmas is not only a very special holiday to celebrate the birth of Christ, but it is a very special holiday to connect with loved ones and old friends. Christmas cards have become one of my favorite traditions of Christmas. I love sending them out to all our friends but I love receiving them even more. I love opening the letters to see cute faces looking back at me with family updates. In a time of technology and constant updates, people use Christmas cards to share the highlights of their year. And they share it with those that are important to them. At our house we hang them all on a wire rack next to the front entry closet and leave them there all year - adding birthday cards, graduations and wedding announcements, and whatever else shows up in our mailbox from friends and family. And ever since we received our first card this year, I have loved adding each new card as it shows up in our mailbox. So I just want to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours and share our Christmas card with you.





Enjoy a little digital version of our cards because I am the worst at collecting addresses and getting cards out in a timely manner. I hope you all are having the best holiday break and enjoying time with your loved ones. Lots of love and appreciation from our little home to you. While the merry bells keep bringing Happy Holidays to you!


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.