Weekday Wardrobe

9.18.2015

Going from a three day work week to a full five day work week has certainly made my brain very tired. Ha! Last week I had Monday off for the holiday and I took Friday off for a trip to Utah with Adam - so this week it seemed like work took forever. Dragging and dragging until the weekend. But I made it, guys! I made it! It was a nice and busy week getting all geared up for sorority recruitment which starts today. I get to be heavily involved because I am the recruitment adviser for one on the sororities on campus. Should be fun to experience Greek life first hand! But for now, we can take a look at all things last week.



Monday | Top: Pink Blush | Skirt: Agnes and Dora | Heels: TJMaxx
Tuesday | Top: Pink Blush | Skirt: Pick Your Plum | Heels: Dillards
Wednesday | Top: Cotton On | Skirt: Pick Your Plum | Wedges: Nordstrom Rack
Thursday |Blazer: NoVae | Dress: Eleventh Avenue | Belt: Little Black Fashion Truck | Heels: Target
Friday | Top: Lucy and Lyla | Leggings: Gap | Necklace: Eleventh Avenue | Flats: Forever Young


My favorite outfit of the week is Monday - the top has some cute buttons down the back that you can't see from this photo. It was a fun little number to put together. Comfy and dressy for a full day of errands and whatnot. I also loved Wednesday's outfit. They look pretty similar with coloring, right? I have been on a green kick lately. Maybe just holding onto the last bits of spring colors that I can. Which of last week's outfits is your favorite? Any that you would love to see in your closet?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.