dōTERRA® Veráge First Impression

7.14.2015

Everyone always talks about essentials oils and their benefits. I will be honest, I haven't jumped on the oil boat - even though sometimes I really feel like I need to. But there was a gentleman at Alt offering to try a new skin care line by dōTERRA® and so I jumped on board because lately my skin has been a little fickle and it is making me angry. If the skin care line can help as much as everyone says the oils can - then I am on board.

dōTERRA® Essential Skin Care is a family of skin care products designed to maximize the natural power of essential oils in helping to keep your skin feeling and looking young, healthy, and gorgeous. In addition to a careful selection of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils added in generous proportion to each product, The Essential Skin Care line includes cutting-edge technologies that complement essential oils in targeting the visible signs of both cellular and mechanical aging. And today I am talking about first impressions of Veráge.



The very first impression when I got the package was, "this is a small box for all the items". I was impressed with how they fit all four products into a small box rather than take up space with plastic and paperwork. And the look of the product itself sold me. I love pretty things, and this product's color scheme and bottles hit the mark. Gold accents with a perfect ombre feel to the line. If you are a fan of pretty products and that can sell you on an item alone, then I can promise you will be all over this one. Now let's talk product.

Cleanser. The cleanser is the white tube. To start it all off it has a very light and fresh smell that I love. It really reflects the naturalness of the product. I didn't have to use a ton of cleanser - which I loved because sometimes I feel like you have to pump out a bunch to get your whole face washed. It foams right up and as you massage onto your face you can feel it lifting the dirt, oils, and makeup from your skin. I especially love that I can feel the clean deep into my skin through this cleanser. It isn't a surface level cleanser. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply a small amount - even as small as a pea sized amount -to damp face wash upward circular motion. Thoroughly rinse with water and towel dry. Use morning and night; follow with Veráge Toner.

Toner. The toner is the tall dark teal bottle. The toner is for refining and tightening. It is the perfect after cleanser step because it locks up those freshly cleansed pores. It also preps your skin for a fresher complexion. My favorite part is how the toner feels hydrating and refreshing because I have used a lot of toners that make my skin feel dry and tight. With this toner I feel hydrated and like my skin is glowing. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After using the cleanser spritz your face with the toner - I do 4 spritz on my face. One "X" motion and one "T" motion. Next up is the Veráge Moisturizer.

Immortelle Hydrating Serum. The serum is the lime green bottle. This stuff is basically a miracle and a dream in a bottle. I don't know how else to describe it besides that. Too good to be true, right? Nope. The serum is an L22 - which doesn't sound as awesome as it is. L22 is “a patented blend of botanically-sourced lipids developed specifically to deliver the skin-lipid profile of a healthy 22-year-old.” Sayyyy what?! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22. And I am all about it. Feels great on the skin and this little bottle is leading the cosmetic industry. It feels soft on my skin and my face is happy to have it. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply to clean face in an upward motion. Best to use morning and night. Follow with Veráge Moisturizer.

Moisturizer. The moisturizer is the shorter mint bottle. This is the last step that will keep your skin on it's A game all day. This moisturizer has all the tools to brighten and even your complexion, And I am already seeing small changes. The best part about it is the lightness of the moisturizer. It is not greasy at all and doesn't feel heavy as I apple. There are a lot of moisturizers our there that weigh down the face, but this one will not do that. It absorbs into the face quickly and leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. It DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply to clean face in an upward circular motion. Keep applying in that same circular motion until completely absorbed. Use both morning and night.

The entire Veráge line is meant to nourish skin, reduce lines of aging, and smooth complexion. I just started using the line this over the weekend so I don't have any results yet - but check back next month and I will have some before and afters to share with you! I can promise you this though, this is a skinecare product that will keep me coming back. I can already feel my fave became more even and refreshed. Make sure to check back over the next month to hear my progress.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.