Black and Lace

5.21.2015

There are two things that overwhelm my closet - the color black and lace details. And so when those two things come together in a top it is hard for me to say no. This top has quickly become a closet favorite - I wear it more often then I probably should - and a crowd favorite - everytime I wear it at least one person asks where I purchased it from. I have worn it with jeans, shorts, skirts, and leggings.. but I have to say, this outfit is my favorite combination of all.










Hat: Aro & Company
Top: Eleventh Avenue
Leggings: Target
Flats: Payless

I initially put it together on a rainy day with black boots and tall, cream peak out socks. But for summer - the black flats make it the best kickback outfit. It is so comfy and perfect - in fact, I wore it for my plane ride yesterday. Style on point - in my own humble opinion - for when I arrived to see my husband. Do you have any colors or fabric types that are your go to? What is filling up your closet?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.