MLB Opening Day

4.09.2015

It is OFFICIALLY baseball season! Spring Training wrapped up on Friday and all the teams are opening up their gates for a little home field advantage. This is an exciting time of year at our home because that means another season of Adam chasing his dreams and working his way to the bigs. If you haven't caught it yet - this last week was big in our family for baseball. Adam was assigned to the AA team in Mobile AL and he got an opportunity to play in a Major League Spring Training game. He ROCKED it too. His minor league season opens today!

So if you haven't guessed it by now, our team of choice is the Arizona Diamondbacks. Gotta cheer for the hand that feeds you, right!? And they had their season opener last night. Since I am not down in sunny Arizona I put together a casual outfit to cheer from my couch. This round I went with a sweatshirt so I could keep warm while the weather is still on it's way up! I sent a photo of it to Adam, since he is already gone for the year, and he responded, "I like. Majestic brand?! Fancy!" When I was browsing through the site I had a really hard time narrowing it down to this sweatshirt - I almost ended up with a tee or another hat, but I decided I might as well embrace the sweatshirt for as long as I can! Because hopefully someday I will be watching Adam pitch at Chase field! Which means shorts and tees, no one wants to wear a sweater in the heat.
 
IMG_0426
IMG_0418
IMG_0425
IMG_0439
IMG_0427

Sweater: Fanatics c/o
Shorts: Aeropostale
Hat: H&M
Shoes: Sanuk

I ordered my item from Fanatics.com - they are the best because they have a little of everything for everyone. And not just in sizing. They have apparel for every licensed sports team too - college and professional. There are have some things that I would have never thought about looking for, it was fun to browse and see all they had to offer. Here are a few of my other favorites from the Diamondbacks section of their site:
 
Untitled



Fanatics is the largest retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise and provides the ultimate shopping experience to sports fans. Plus, Fanatics offers hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, PGA), major media brands and over 200 collegiate and professional team properties. You can buy your favorite MLB hats & jerseys on Fanatics.com, the one-stop website for all fans. What do you wear for opening day for your teams? Do you have a specific team item you look forward to buying every season?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.