How We Wore It Series: Pink Blush

1.29.2015

I am so sad to see this series come to an end - but it is finally time for day three of the How I Wore it series! I have been teaming up for four other bloggers to show off some items from the Pink Blush closet. Day one was all about the gold and black cardigan and day two featured my favorite pink knit sweater. And today we are rounding it all out with a color block dress.











Dress: Pink Blush c/o
Necklace: Pink Blush c/o
Leggings: Pink Blush c/o
Boots: TJMaxx

I wanted to bring you a different look than I brought the first two days. The first day was all about a classic night out look, the second day I went more casual, and today I decided to take the color block dress and put together a fun look for a girls night out or a concert. First things first, I have pretty long legs so I decided to use the dress as a tunic. I paired it with my favorite black leggings and a pair of heeled boots to add the sass. Then I layered on a fun colorful necklace to bring a little pop to an otherwise neutral outfit. You can see how the other ladies - Samantha, Medge, Natalie, and Lauryn, style the same piece by checking out their blog!


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.