Girl Boss

12.02.2014

Girl Boss (adj.) - A girl who takes charge and kicks bottom no matter what she is doing. And isn't afraid to tell everyone all about it.

That is what I think of when I see the words "Girl Boss". I have always wanted to be one of those women - that just runs the shows and doesn't care who or what anyone has to say about the way she is living her life. Style Lately always has the best tee shirts with phrases, but I think this one takes the cake. That is why when I saw this Girl Boss tee I knew I had to have it. To pull out my inner Beyonce, T Swift, and Kim of Queens. Hopefully now I can remember how to show up and stand out rather than shy away. I just have to remind myself. I am a Girl Boss. I got this!




Girl Boss Tee: Style Lately c/o
Cardigan: Pink Blush c/o
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Forever Young

Girl Boss is like the Girl Power of this generation. Spice Girls ain't got nothin on Style Lately! Go check out all the tees they have and pick one that best suits your style and attitude. Plus, you can get 25% off you order with the code "LOVESTYLELATELY". Every time I check their site it seems like they have one more tee that would go perfect in my collection. So I am letting my tee speak for me. Say it loud, say it proud. I am a girl boss! What would your graphic tee say about you?

P.S. Don't forget about that Pink Blush sale I have been raving about! Tomorrow is the last day for all the deals!


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.