Pleated Skirt

11.24.2014

Looking for a holiday skirt? Look. No. Further. I am OBSESSED with this Walk in Paris pleated skirt from Lucy&Lyla. I got it in green so I could wear it for all the holiday parties without being too flashy - plus I couldn't get over the deep forest color it had. But it also comes in red, black, and purple. I wore it last weekend to the Miss Idaho High School pageant and it got rave reviews from everyone. It is my new favorite skirt. I would wear it every day if I had a reason to. Just a heads up - the sizing runs a little small, I had to order a size up.







Top: Cotton On
Tights: Target
Shoes: Famous Footwear

Beautiful skirt, right? Lucy&Lyla really nailed it with this beauty. At first I was a little worried it was too much - I put it on and said to Adam, "Is this too full?!" And he assured me it looked fine. Then when I got to the pageant and got a few compliments I knew it was the perfect holiday skirt. Just enough dressy and class without being over the top. And while the holiday parties aren't here quite yet, I am already planning my next time to wear it because really. How could I not!? I feel like Blair Waldorf or Serena Van Der Woodsen in it, just ready for my next shindig! Are you buying a new dress or skirt for this holiday season?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.