Lace Trim Tunic + Fish Tail Braid

11.19.2014

Like I said, scarves galore over here! My go to outfit is scarf, tunic, leggings, and boots. Pair it all with a braid - fishtail for me since I have finally mastered it - and I you look ready to take on the world without putting in all that effort. This is always my go to look for a busy day of Black Friday shopping, or as my husband likes to call it... Black Friday Hunger Games. I will definitely be packing this lace trim tunic from Lucy&Lyla for our Thanksgiving trip to Twin Falls so I can sport it for deal shopping. It is the perfect mix of comfort and style for when I go out into those holiday masses.

Do you have any plans to head out into the world for Black Friday? If you do - or even if you don't - you'll want to keep scrolling past this outfit for a little lot of holiday cash.




Leggings: Target
Scarf: Soel
Boots: Payless Shoes

What do you usually wear for your Black Friday shopping? Are you an all comfort person or a mix or style and comfort? If you are looking for a Black Friday tunic, check out Lucy&Lyla - they have got you covered on every base. I had a hard time picking, but I knew which one I needed when I couldn't this lace trim tunic out of my mind. But now... onto that holiday gift card giveaway I mentioned...

These lovely ladies and I have teamed up to bring you SEVEN $25 gift cards from our favorite stores, just in time for some holiday shopping! Get everyone on your list their favorites from Target, Anthropologie, Etsy, Amazon, H&M, Sephora, and Gap. You can enter below. Giveaway ends on November 27th. All entries will be verified. Good luck!


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.