Fashion Fits Everyone || Volume 43

11.13.2014

1
"Fashionable? For me fashion and style are two different things. Fashion to me is general and style personal. My fashion is an extension of my personality. It is basically about how I feel at any given point of time. I would never wear or buy something just because it is in fashion.
My personal style is defined by golden jewelry, contrasted with subtle shades and black. I always try to set off my outfit with a statement necklace. I have a huge fetish for unique pieces of jewelry. My Indian heritage has influenced my style a lot, specially when it comes to selecting beautiful traditional Jewelry from different parts of my country. You will mostly find me sticking to black and often when I am in a mood to pep up my look, I team my look with a bright piece of jewelry.
You would more often see my in draped dresses. I feel experiment is the key to success in terms of style and I try to follow exactly that. How can I forget the essential Indian wear, I'm equally at ease in an elaborate saree as I am in Western outfits. I believe in dressing according to ones body type and in clothes that one is comfortable in. I dress according to my mood. It needn't always be a luxury brand, I love high - street fashion as well.
I don't wear make up unless I have to, Kohl and lip gloss would be my go to look for the mornings. If you have a good lifestyle than your natural beauty will shine through. My signature look is the red mouth - a classic shining look for the night with dark eyes. I feel red lippy makes a statement of it's own and sets off my skin tone perfectly."
Karen D'souza from Kdizzle Designs
Interested in being a part of Fashion Fits Everyone? Email deidreemme@gmail.com with the subject Fashion Fits Everyone and we will get you scheduled.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.