Fashion Fits Everyone || Volume 36

8.08.2014

Fashion Fits Everyone
"Like most fashion bloggers I have a love for fashion and want to show others my style. Yes, I believe in how you dress oneself you will give one confidence. I also believe that fashion is the reflection of one’s inside beauty. I think if you feel beautiful on the inside and you will show confidence on the outside.I think confidence comes from how one caries themselves. For me, I feel most confident when I am able to show my point of view through my fashion choices.
I would say I have a rectangular body type meaning my silhouette is fairly straight up and down. I’m not going to lie, I feel like I have one of the easier body types for dressing, and am very lucky that most clothing works for my body type. (This doesn’t mean I don’t have days that I feel that I have nothing to wear and feel insecure about how I am presenting myself.) In styling myself, I try to create more curves by redefining my waistline with belts.
My style is classic, preppy, feminine, and girlie. I love to have a cohesive look from head to toe. I always live by one of my favorite fashion quotes "Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway. So always dress your best and walk with confidence”.
While working in retail and running a fashion blog, I have learned fashion comes in all shapes and sizes. I also think the underlying basis of fashion is all about styling. Everyone's sense of style is individualized based on one’s body type and personality. What may look great for one person, may not work for another. You can be beautiful and chic no matter how you dress as long as you feel confident in what you dressed in. I always say be true to yourself!"
- Nicole from Nicole Kelley
Interested in being a part of Fashion Fits Everyone? Email deidreemme@gmail.com with the subject Fashion Fits Everyone and we will get you scheduled.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.