Bright Striped Top

7.29.2014

Last week I talked about prison stripes and this week I am talking bright strips. Basically I am stripe obsessed over here. I was sorting my closet the other day and I realized that is ALL I have been buying lately. Seriously from one hanger to the next it is like striped tee shirt, cheetah striped top, neon striped tee, striped blouse... and you think I would have enough of the stripes, right? Nope. I added one more piece to my collection with this Bright Striped Top! I loved it because it was light weight (totally needed in summer) and I could wear it out with a casual outfit or to work. A lot of my work clothes are for layering with blazers. And now that I can live the Arizona summer dress code, meaning no blazers, I am in need of more short sleeve work tops!






White Jeans: Target
Bangles: Forever 21
Shoes: Target

Here is a casual take on it. I paired it with white pants so the eye goes to all the color on top, but then I brought out the mini royal stripes with my bright shoes. And just so you know, these shoes are the BEST because they zip on the back so I don't have to unbuckle them every time I wear them. So brilliant. I tied in some bangles that matched the more similar stripes as well so I could accessories, which is a never ending journey and lesson for me. What do you think of this bright striped top? I got it from a darling shop named Pink Blush that used to be maternity only but just introduced a women's line.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.