Floral Palazzo Pants

4.02.2014

Now, this is the story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became obsessed with floral pants, a palazzo pair. That works... right? Nope. Sort of. Well... either way. I need to your introduce you to my newest obsession. Palazzo pants. And we can take that one step further with adding another word in front. Floral palazzo pants. Ever since last summer I have been looking for a light weight pair of pants that were good for moving and weren't leggings. I spent nearly the entire summer looking for linen pants and the closest I got was my cotton blues. Which worked. But then I saw these beauties at Jane.com. I knew it was love.

I was a little bit iffy on floral. And by a little bit iffy I mean a lot. But... I figured why not? And so I did it. And the week I got them I wore them to the R Birthday Bash as my denims and diamonds outfit. They were a hit. And they made me easy to spot in a busy crowd at work. Now besides how incredibly awesome they are and all that let me tell you why you can't go another day without a pair of these pants...

They are made of spandex so they are lightweight, yet not see through. And by lightweight - I mean lightweight. I am not going to DIE wearing these pants in the Arizona heat. They also never wrinkle. And they fit to your body perfectly. The move with you no matter what. They also have a top that can be worn high or folded over so it hits your waist - so no matter what look you are going for, they get the job done. And, get this, they are LONG! For us tall girls, that is a big deal! Finally. I can wear a pair of these palazzo pants with heels and the pants still hit at a good point. But, if you are short, you can cut them to where YOU need and they don't fray. Win. Win. Win.

So if you are looking for a lightweight pair of pants for you summer adventures. THIS IS THE WAY TO GO! Like... really, I don't lie and I feel like you will not regret this purchase. Jane.com has about 30 different styles too. Sequins, patterns, solids, and ALL sorts of colors. And I am obsessed. Next on my list? A sequin pair!


Palazzo Pants: Jane.com c/o
Statement Necklace: Jane.com
Chambray: Gap
Shoes: Payless (similar)

Linking up: Plane Pretty


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.