Creative Gifts & Last Minute Shopping at Walgreens

12.09.2013


I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #HappyAllTheWay, #shop, #cbias

One of my favorite parts of the holidays is putting together creative gifts. Well... with the holidays creeping up so quickly all of my creative gifts have turned into last minute Christmas Gifts! I seriously cannot be the only plagued by Thanksgiving the last week of November. It has officially thrown me off my game. Lucky for me, and for you, there is the Walgreens Holiday Guide to hlep you get all of that Christmas shopping done in a jiffy. My favorite Christmas Present Ideas to give my girlfriends is a mini beauty kit with my most favorite items.
These are the gifts I delivered around to my girlfriends.

The gift looks classic and fun, yet the steps are SO simple. Just head to Walgreens and find a Walgreens holiday gift guide. Look though the Holiday Gift Guides to see which of your most favorite products are being featured. Make sure you pick up some bags, ribbon, and shred too!


There are two options for gift bags like these. You can get everyone the exact same or you can grab a variety of things to mix and match. I am a fan of the mix and match as you will see below. Once you have all your items, head to cash register. Purchase your items. Don't forget to take advantage of the coupons in the Walgreens holiday catalog. And then you can head home to put together your bags! 


My favorite way to put together a grab bag is using a brown paper bag and some twine. I have a Kraft paper obsession, so a brown paper bag hits the spot! First things first, I have to sort out all my items to pick who gets what. That makes it easier to make sure someone doesn't get less than everyone else. Then, the easiest way to fill the bag is to put down a piece of tissue paper, put the products inside, gather the four corners and place in the bag. Once it is in the bag you can hole punch, put some twine, add a tag, and you are ready to go!

These are the gifts I used for a grab bag at a party.

And that is what I like to call a Walgreens holiday solutions. Even with the last minute rush you can create a beautiful gift for your friends. I was able to put together a Christmas gift to take around in cellophane and a brown paper grab bag for a party I hosted in a matter of hours with the Walgreens holiday gift guide. What are your plans for last minute shopping? Do you have any creative gifts you love to give?
Robinsen Clerk said...

This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.