Fashionably Modest Link-Up: Black and White Patterns

11.04.2013

So last week I got a text message from my brother in law, "Hey! I just got a new camera so if you need any pictures for your blog let me know so I can practice taking pictures." And so obviously, as a blogger, I always needs photos, I said I was in! And his offer came just in time for my new dress from Chevron and Lace - which was made to fit my measurements... how cool, right? So what do you get when you have a brother in law that offers to do your fashion photos and a brand new dress that you picked the material for? You get a new outfit post for the blog.

Dress: Chevron and Lace \\ Belt: Little Black Fashion Truck
Shoes: TJ Maxx \\ Bracelets: Brighton

What's trending right now? Black and white patterns.
Look around, it's everywhere!
And definitely made an appearance on Fashionably Modest last week.
Here are our hop trendsetters:
Ford-ology
Janelle in Real Life
Raspberry Glow


Thank you for linking up! Now lets see what you all have up your sleeves this week! Stay tuned to see if you're a trendsetter next week. And of course. We will start it with the rules:
1. Link up to specific modest outfit post {don't link to your homepage}.
2. Follow your lovely hosts: Love the Skinnys & Moe Talk a Lot
3. Grab a button or link to the hop if you want to be featured next week:
Fashionably Modest



Bridgette Nicole said...

Such a fun idea!! You girls are the best! :)

Patti said...

Love the pops of color! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

Jessi said...

Oh, I love the dress!! Those pockets are to die for and I love your nail polish :) So funny.. I'm wearing black & white today too!
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Susan Joy said...

The dress looks really great on you! Thanks for letting me make it!
I have DEFINITELY seeing the black and white trend going on! That would be why most of my fall closet is completely black and white. Haha!

Sue // Chevron & Lace


Amberly said...

Love that dress on you!!! :)

Kyla Ford said...

Love this FASHIONABLY MODEST LINK UP. Seriously my favorite!!! That dress is amazing!! I may need one :)

Rachel said...

Bloggers can always use a photoshoot, that's for sure! Your new dress is lovely!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.